Sunday, January 6, 2013

Grocery Shopping

I have this weird love-hate relationship with grocery shopping and I'm not too sure what to do with it. I love just strolling up and down the aisles and finding fun, new things to make/eat but then I accidentally end up spending like $500 and that is no bueno. I also have a really bad habit of going grocery shopping while I'm hungry. Isn't that breaking the #1 cardinal rule of grocery shopping? I think so.

As I was moving back into my house today, I realized that there are NO groceries here. Our Brita filter wasn't even full. But, I didn't go grocery shopping at all. Why? Because I am procrastinating. I hope to find a bunch of recipes that all use relatively similar ingredients so that I can just buy those but not eat the same thing for 7 days in a row. Thoughts? They are welcomed.

Tonight is our work dinner/party, so I get a free meal and lots of fun! I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and having to be at work each day really makes it feel like the beginning of the semester. 


Happy Sunday, and go Skins! Hail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment