Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jimmy John's


I think it is impossible for someone to not like Jimmy John's. (Renee- I may be calling you out a bit, but let's face it. You are one huge anomaly in this case). Let's just talk about all the awesome things that Jimmy John's offers

  • FREAKY FAST. Today, a cold and rainy day in the Thrill, it only took the guy 20 minutes to get to the DTH and he came upstairs into the office. I didn't have to go downstairs and face the elements for even a second! 
    • side note: I complained A LOT that it took him 20 minutes....spoiled much?
  • Healthy? I pretend it is. I get the Turkey Tom so it's basically just vegetables, some turkey and bread. I get light mayo so I feel like I am eating the healthiest thing to grace the planet (uh...)
  • They're funny. The stupid little shits they hang around their store get me EVERY time. Like, I know what they say before I go in because I used to go all the time in high school, but it is still so funny to me. 
  • They once gave me two free sleeves of cups. Easily about 40 cups altogether and that is no exaggeration at all; just stop by ole Basnight and check em out yourself. You could even go to Chapel Ridge and see some because SOMEONE (Becky..) stole some from a tailgate at my house. 
I can't come up with any other reasons to like Jimmy John's. I mean, I could say that it tastes good but I think that is just pretty obvious since I'm devoting a whole blog to them. 

I should probably hate them because they did not run one single dollar of advertising money with me and then went around my back and had their agency run national ads with Meaghan. Still bitter, but not bitter enough to boycott them. 

So, thank you to "America's favorite sandwich delivery guys!" (Their words, not mine..)
In case you want to order your own now after reading this lovely post 



No comments:

Post a Comment