Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Here I Go Again

Once again, I'm writing a post about how I haven't written a post in awhile. Damn, I'm bad at this. BUT trying something now that should be a bit more manageable than anything I've done before. 

Muh girl Elle and I are texting each other pictures of our meals to keep each other accountable. So the thought process is that if I'm too embarrassed/ashamed of what I am eating to show her, then I probably shouldn't be eating it. Let's just say we'll start after that queso we had today....but HEY at least I didn't order a marg at all. 


Two foiiine ladies taking control over our diet
I don't have too much else to say so this is super brief. Here's a nice pic of the fajita's I ate today with a special shoutout (weird this has happened twice...) to my favorite place in Chapel Hill: Cinco de Mayo

Happy eating, y'all. I'm gonna go mourn the loss of our first trivia loss in LITERALLY a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment